- How to stop your smart phone from overheating - March 13, 2020
- Twitter CEO to suspend Africa move due to Coronavirus outbreak - March 10, 2020
- How to turn on dark mode on WhatsApp - March 5, 2020
Is your phone overheating? Don’t worry in this article I’m going to show you how to stop that phone overheating. Firstly, you might have been wondering why your phone is over heating (sometimes very hot), we will look at some common causes why your phone is overheating, if you’ve ever experienced it before am sure you know some of the damages it can lead to.
Common causes of phone over heating
Excessive usage of your smart phone can cause damage on your phone mostly, overheating. Your phone’s internal temperature is based on the temperature of its environment. If your phone gets too hot, it can experience problems like battery drain, system force stop and even temporarily shut down.
Applications are the core functions of your smart phone, but too much apps can cause phone overheating and battery drain because most apps run in the background. There are other causes of phone overheating, right now let’s find out our we can stop our smart phones from overheating.
Tips on how to stop your smart phone from overheating
- Turn off unused apps on your smart phone. Like I said earlier, most apps run in the background which cause your smart phone to heat up, turning off unused apps can also speed up your phone and improve battery life.
- Lower your smartphone screen brightness. This is one of the proven ways to avoid phone over heating, phone brightness also increases your smart phone’s temperature.
- Keep your smart phone away from direct sunlight. This is one of the most dangerous practice you should avoid, your phone catches light and heat from the sun and retains it, getting hotter the longer it remains in sunlight and heat.
- Turn on airplane mode. Yes it’s a good practice to turn on your airplane mode when you are using the basic functions of your smart phone, but turns off other non-essentials that can take a toll on your battery causing your smart phone to overheat.
- Clearing cache. Try clearing your app cache always, as they store additional data on your smart phone causing storage usage.
If you are looking for a way to cool down your smart phone, am going to show you some tricks on how to do that and speed up your smart phone.
Tricks on how to cool down your smart phone
- Separate your smart phone from other tech devices. Did you know placing your running phone, tablet, and computer together in a bag makes them more susceptible to overheating. You can help them keep their cool by keeping them separated.
- Do away with unused apps and files. If your phone keeps overheating, then you have to do some clean up on your smart phone, simply erase unnecessary files like audio, videos, apps and other applications eating up your storage, it also improves your phone speed and saves battery.
- Always update your applications to the latest versions. One thing about updating your apps is that, they help keep your device with latest features, some apps may contain a lot of bugs but may be fixed during the update. Updating your apps also makes your smart phone safe and improved securities.
Now you’ve known some common causes, “why your phone is over heating” and how to cool down your smart phone. Thanks for reading, if you find this article helpful please share and leave your own opinion on the comment box below.