- Twitter CEO to suspend Africa move due to Coronavirus outbreak - March 10, 2020
- How to turn on dark mode on WhatsApp - March 5, 2020
- Coronavirus outbreak in Nigeria: Nigeria confirms first case - February 29, 2020
Recently Facebook introduces dark mode and many users are also seeking dark mode for WhatsApp, we are happy to announce that WhatsApp now features dark mode.
WhatsApp dark mode is currently available on Android, which is being rolled out as of March 3rd 2020, here I’m going to show you how to enable WhatsApp dark mode.
How to turn on WhatsApp dark mode
Switching to Whatsapp dark mode is very easy firstly:
- Open your Whatsapp
- Click the action menu and click on settings
- Select Chats
- Click on choose theme dialog box and select “Dark”
And that’s all, you can see the WhatsApp dark mode in action. Optional, you can also switch from dark mode to normal.
Having this feature on WhatsApp, lots of users will be excited as they’ve waited for it.